Summary/Objective This position is responsible for handling customer questions in a high call volume enviornment, taking inbound calls, making outbound calls, provide information about Tumi’s products and delivery of exceptional levels of customer satisfaction
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use proper telephone etiquette and techniques to answer customer call in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- follow up customer calls where necessary
- document all call information in SAP according to standard operating procedures
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Ensure customer credit card information remains confidential and inaccessible to others.
- Support of established eCommerce goals and integration of eCommerce into daily operations.
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner within company guidelines.
- Ensure all orders are processed to meet service expectations.
- Has detailed knowledge of all product lines, to include material, color and function of product. Suggests substitutions for product no longer available.
- Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day issues.
- Ensure compliance with applicable occupational safety and health regulations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.