This candidate coordinates and oversees the work activity for workers engaged in boxing, reprocessing, receiving and shipping of returned product. Run and supply appropriate price tickets and UPC labels necessary for schedule fulfillment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to read and understand procedure manuals and product specifications
- Must be able to write routine reports and correspondences
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers and employees
- Coordinate daily activities for 3-14 employees and carry out Lead responsibilities including training employees, planning assignment and quality work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems with assistance of Boxing Manager
- Ability to apply problem-solving variable in standardized situations
- Frequent exposure to non climate controlled warehouse
- Writ and submit reports to Manager
- Inspect work for compliance with specifications
- Order supplies
- Record required information for product tracking
- Interpret job orders to work and assign duties
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet schedules
- Analyze and resolve work problems with assistance by Manager
- Maintain reports and records
- Data entry/print all price tickets and UPC labels required by Boxing/Returns department according to “Receiver”.
- Maintain all raw material stock necessary for production of price tickets and UPC labels
- Effectively carry-out any special projects assigned by Manager
- Supply Export and other departments with necessary price tickets and UPC labels
- Print and manage Nordstrom re-ticket operation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.